Sunday 1 October 2017

An interview with Ms. REEBA KAPOOR,Entrepreneur,Director-"What's in the Name?"




Ms. Reeba Kapoor is a successful entrepreneur,coach and a motivational speaker.Presently,she is Director and Brain Coach at 'What's in the Name?'

Q:  Ma’am, what inspired you to become an entrepreneur?

Ans:  Five years ago, I started working with a great organisation, but when I went there and started doing   what I was supposed to, I got really bored. Secondly, I always loved the sound of myself, training and talking to myself. Then I thought that something can be done in this area. So, after 6 months of research ,I finally found what I really  wanted to do, that was training students .And that's how my company "What's in the name" was born. My only agenda was to add value and change lives.

Q: The concept of training students is not a new one, you must have faced many problems.What did you do to overcome them?

Ans:  Yes, there are a lot of people already in this sector but my determination kept me going. Especially in India many institutes are open to the concept of PDP's .They are really looked down upon. It took me a long time to get my first institute but when I got my first one I realised that although it may take some time but people are going to love the content I provide because everything I teach is my own life. I teach on a very realistic approach because I have been a recruiter, hiring manager, have arranged freshers’ drives, so I exactly know what these people are looking for.

Q: What is your idea behind changing the mindset of youth of our country towards becoming a job giver rather than a job seeker?

Ans: India has always been an entrepreneurial country. The job culture has come into existence only a few years ago when the MNC's started coming in our country. By nature, we are an entrepreneurial economy anyway. I don't see anything wrong in having this kind of mindset when someone wants to add some value through his or her idea in the economy and actually be a change maker in the economy. This will also make them self dependent and our economy can rely on the shoulders of great entrepreneurs. Then we won't need these big companies coming to our country.

Q: Is it necessary to work under someone, and gain some experience and then start one’s own business?

Ans: No, I completely disagree with it. There are the certain skills that you have it in you, certain things you become aware of, you grasp form the environment, from the people who inspire you and you need some people who add little value in your life.

Q: You have a very busy schedule, like from past two days we are seeing that you don’t have a minute to spare, so what do you think are the golden rules to manage your time?

Ans: You don’t need to manage time when you do the things which you like, the things which are spiritual to you. Moreover, when I am able to add something to someone else’s life, that is highly amazing. That’s why I don’t get tired. I like stretching myself. Its fun, it's amazing until I am falling on the floor and my body is paining(laughs).

Q: You worked with a lot of people of different countries as well. So what's the basic difference you find while working with people of  other countries than with those of ours?

Ans: Guys, the beauty is that change is becoming similar now. When I came back from London five years ago, it was very different for me because people in India are very people oriented, like they want to have lunch with you, they would want to talk with you, basically they want to build some sort of relationship with you. Abroad, it doesn't happen like that. They don't become that personal in business.
But now this culture is changing in India. Work culture is becoming better day by day and the good thing is the development of entrepreneurial spirit. It’s becoming much cooler to work in India.

Q: Please give a tagline for our institution.

Ans: I will give you three words:
                            Powerful
                            Prepared
                            Persistent

And you guys are result oriented.





Interviewed and edited by: Siddharth Jain
                                          Aman Mishra

Photographer-Aditya Singh


5 comments:

  1. The Blog contains the effective and attractive information’s and thanks for the blog.
    JAVA Course in Chennai
    JAVA Course in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have entre a large portion of the articles re your site now, and I essentially following your style of running a blog. I reward it to my top picks weblog page list and may be checking sponsorship soon. If it's not too much trouble, try out my site as capably and take me understand your thought process. Microsoft Security Essential

    ReplyDelete
  3. iCare Data Recovery Pro Crack is a powerful data recovery solution in all situations. You can recover Video, audio, documents pictures. Icare Data Recovery Crack

    ReplyDelete